What is Vision Protection TherapyTM?
Vision Protection TherapyTM employs Dr Luttrull’s SDM laser technology in a revolutionary new treatment approach, called Vision Protective TherapyTM (VPT) to improve the health and function of your eye. VPT works in unparalleled safety to activate powerful natural* mechanisms in your eye and body to heal damage, reduce inflammation, and strengthen immunity to the most common causes of vision loss.
What are the most common causes of vision loss? In persons under 50 years old, it is diabetic retinopathy (DR). In persons over 50, it is age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Glaucoma (GL) is next most common. Together, these diseases affect hundreds of millions of people and are the leading causes of visual loss and blindness.
- In “wet” AMD, VPT can reduce the number of injections you need to keep your vision.
- In “dry” AMD, VPT reduces your risk of developing “wet” AMD and visual loss improves vision.
- In diabetes, VPT can work alone or with drugs to treat and prevent macular edema and retinopathy progression to safely decrease your risk of visual loss.
- In glaucoma, VPT improves vision, visual fields, and protects your optic nerve from glaucoma damage (“neuroprotection”) and even appears to reverse optic nerve damage by regrowing nerve tissue (“neuroregeneration”).
- In inherited diseases like retinitis pigmentosa, VPT improves retinal health and function to slow progression, and can improve your visual fields, visual acuity, and night vision.
Because of the unique attributes of VPT, Vision Protection TherapyTM is the first and only treatment to do all of these things.
Visit VisionProtection.com to learn more
*VPT is not naturopathic or homeopathic. It is a scientifically and medically proven treatment, and the subject of many international scientific presentations and peer-reviewed medical publications by researchers around the world. It can only be performed by trained and licensed MD ophthalmic surgeons. Vision Protection TherapyTM is a registered trademark and represent patents and patents pending of Ojai Retinal Technologies, LLC and Retinal Protection Sciences, LLC.