Insurance and Billing


Dr. Luttrull is pleased to be a Medicare “participating provider.” Thus, for patients insured by the Medicare program, he accepts the Medicare fee schedule, of which 80% is paid directly to his office by Medicare, with the remaining 20% paid by the patient. Medicare requires that this patient balance be collected, and that all deductibles be paid by the patient as well.

Dr. Luttrull’s office will bill Medicare electronically for services provided. His office will also bill any secondary supplemental or other private insurance plan you may have. The office is happy to help you determine if Dr. Luttrull is a provider for your particular insurance plan.

Please bring your Medicare or private insurance card(s) with you to your first appointment. Payment for any outstanding patient balance, or co-payment for which you are responsible, is expected at the time of service.

Contact Us : (805) 650-0664