CURRENT RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Intraocular drug delivery.
- Treatment of complicated glaucoma employing trans-pars plana drainage tube implants.
- Retinal laser.
- Vitreous surgery for retinal vein occlusion.
- Retinal protective therapy / Laser Vision Protection
PARTICIPATION IN CLINICAL TRIALS
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., A Randomized Double Masked, Active Controlled Phase III Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability or Repeated Doses of Intravitreal VEGF Trap in Subjects with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration, VGFT-OD-0605 (VIEW 1)
- Genentech Pharmaceuticals, Inc., A phase III, Double-Masked, Multicenter, Randomized, Sham Injection -Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Ranibizumab injection in Subjects with Clinically Significant Macular Edema with Center Involvement Secondary to Diabetes Mellitus (RISE)-Protocol FVF4170G
- Laser prophylaxis of age-related macular degeneration.
- Laser prophylaxis of diabetic retinopathy.
- Subthreshold diode micropulse laser for center-involving diabetic macular edema.
SCIENTIFIC REVIEWER, PEER REVIEW JOURNALS
Ophthalmology, Eye, British Journal of Ophthalmology, American Journal of Ophthalmology, Graefe’s Archive of clinical and experimental ophthalmology, RETINA, Ocular Lasers, Surgery and Imaging, Ocular Pharmacology, Expert Review of Medical Devices, others.
Research Associates, Point Loma Nazarene University.
Diabetes UK/United Kingdom National Health Service.
National Science Centre of Poland (Narodowe Centrum Nauki) OPUS